Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Thanksgiving is around the corner and we know that you are already making plans and thinking about all those delicous food to prepare, to make your decision a little bit easier, we are bringing you this easy, fast and most of all too delicious recipe for green bean casserole. You can make it before any guests arrive and refrigerate it until it’s ready to bake.
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
Prep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min
PREPARATION OF Green Bean Casserole :
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Gently stir in green beans. Spoon half of the mixture into a 13×9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the onions. Spoon remaining bean mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until the onions are brown and crispy. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 163 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 485mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Read more :